Monday, January 17, 2011

You Have to Keep Things Clean



When you have a day off from work thanks to some random We Need to Be Politically Correct Holiday, nothing is better than cleaning up the house and cleansing your aural palate with some beautiful Tear Garden.

As a huge audiophile (really thanks in good part to my wonderful husband) I've discovered that there is a song for any mood, any activity, any day. Your brain stores these songs/albums in a flesh & blood iTunes folder in your mind and if you have a big enough library up there you are sure to find the perfect song for any occasion.

My problem is that I never remember song titles, not even to my most favourite songs, so my 'search engine' is a little wonky...kinda pre-google era. You know...like using a dictionary or encyclopedia. And the worst part is that when I most want a particular song is when I most certainly can never remember it.

Oh well.

Enjoy Tear Garden. And remember...you've got to keep things clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment